We may change Condition of Use from time to time. If we do, we will post the new version on our site and we will email you at the last email address you have given us. Although any change will take place immediately it is posted on our site, we welcome your comments on any such changes.
What we agree to do
- We agree to protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we promise not to divulge any information that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to our licensees. We promise that these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We agree to support your purchase. In the unlikely event that you require assistance with any eBook purchase, we promise to provide you with assistance.
- We agree to keep you informed of changes in products and services. We may add, delete or change some or all of our services at any time, including the manner in which those services are to be accessed. We will endeavour to keep you informed of these changes by publishing details on our website. While we will use our best endeavours, we do not guarantee that our service or products will be available at all times or in all locations.
What you agree to do
By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to observe these principles:
- You agree to use solution manual, test bank,supplementary materials and all other ebooks you purchased from the website solely for your own personal use (information, research or study reference)
- You agree that you understand the solution manual, test bank, notes from the website are without warranty, they may be imcomplete, wrong and you fully understand the risks of using such eBooks purchased from the website and you agree to be solely responsible for all consequences of using such eBooks.
- You agree that you understand that all our ebooks are digital products which will only be delivered online via download link; and the difference between eTextbooks, solution manual and test bank.
- You agree to release the webiste, ebookave.com, of all liability and agree to hold the webiste harmless from any and all claims. You agree not to sue the website: ebookave.com and its servants and agents ("us") from any and all claims.
- You agree to pay for our products and services. Joining ebookave.com is free. You are required to pay all applicable taxes, if there is any.
- You agree to provide us with accurate information.
- You agree that, by clicking the download botton, you fully understand and agree that the eBook(s) which you are purchasing is(are) what you want to buy and, due to the nature of eBook, you waive the right to ask for refund unless a wrong eBook is delivered.
- You agree to keep any eBook in the form that is supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the eBook is supplied) to any eBook supplied to you.
- You agree not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ebookave.com Website or any of the software that we supply to you for the purposes of providing you with an eBook.
- You agree not to take action of any kind against us in the event of our termination of this agreement, non-supply, or unfitness for purpose. That is, you release ebookave.com, its servants and agents ("us") from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this if you fail to observe one of these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.